- There’s a feeling inexpressible by even a writer
- Like Peter Pan, it refuse to go older
- All round clock, irrespective of the weather,
- I don’t care, report me to my mother.
- Like a moon to a werewolf, fresh out of the shower
- Excited, I jump out of my skin, into my bed like a diver
- Then my shaking limb limps into grabbing the cover
- Almost immediately, hidden I become underneath the wrapper
- Within my cold curdled blood, my sorrows become lighter,
- Cuddling the pillows, and kicking foot to another
- I laugh at the dive and shakes which never grow older
- An excitment I had right from when I was younger.
Dive and shakes